How Gifts Are Used
Endowed funds support Peddie in perpetuity and ensure the long-term programmatic strength of the school, supporting faculty, staff, student and facility needs. They can be unrestricted for the school’s greatest need or can be directed to support a recurring need. Recently, endowed funds were established for named scholarships and to endow faculty chairs and programs.
Connect with a Peddie gift planning professional to explore which assets and gift plans work best for you. Your plan will include a personal endowed fund agreement to ensure that your intentions and legacy will be honored for generations to come.
The most valuable endowment gifts are unrestricted, empowering Peddie to be responsive to unexpected opportunities and needs. These funds always support the school’s highest priorities.
Additional endowment priorities include:
- Scholarships to keep Peddie accessible to a broad range of students and families
- Faculty support to help recruit, retain and develop outstanding teachers
- Residential life funding to enhance the co-curricular experience for students
- Technology funding to provide faculty and students with the state-of-the-art tools
- Faculty and curriculum development to foster a culture of innovation and collaboration
- Specialized funds that sustain the school’s deep commitment to athletics and the arts and preserve Peddie traditions
A Peddie gift planner will work with you and your financial advisor to ensure an allocation that’s important to you and help you explore gift assets and methods that are best suited to your financial goals and circumstances.