The Bell Society was founded in 1990 to honor generous alumni, parents and friends whose estate plans benefit The Peddie School. Becoming a member gives you a closer connection to Peddie: It’s a meaningful way to ensure that future generations of students receive the same unparalleled education Peddie has always provided.
Your planned gift is a lasting statement about who and what is most important to you – a way to build on a legacy that will last beyond your lifetime. The future financial stability of Peddie is ensured through the forethought and generosity of more than 300 Bell Society members, living and deceased.
Why Becoming a Member Matters
Reasons you may want to inform Peddie and document your estate plans:
- It will ensure that your gift will be used in the way you intend (we can even develop a personal endowed fund agreement – see sample – which describes your intentions and motivations for making the gift, along with spending parameters)
- It can help us show you the impact you will have and the value you will create for students
- It will provide you with the recognition you deserve through membership in the Bell Society
- It will inspire others by the power of your example
- It will allow Peddie to plan for the future
If you have already included The Peddie School in your will or other estate plans, please let us know by completing our Confidential Statement of Planned Gift Form and returning it to us with your corresponding documentation by mail or e-mail.
Thank you for thoughtfully supporting Peddie through your planned gift.
Stay informed and connected to Peddie by joining us for periodic Bell Society events and activities.
Learn how members of the Peddie community helped secure the school’s future.